Nordica SPEEDMACHINE 95 WRegular price $799.00 Save 0%
The Nordica Speedmachine 95 W Ski Boots are a solid performer and best seller year after year. A well-designed 100 mm last fits many average feet right out of the box, and the 95 flex is perfect for a range of advanced to expert level skiers who ski hard but don't want the stiffest boot on the hill.
Last: 100mm – Average last for average width and volume feet.
Tri-Fit Technology – Tri-Fit customization is the next level in truly personalizing ski boots. The key to unlocking this is Infrared Fit Technology used in conjunction with the liner system and oven. These technologies allow 100% customization of both the liner and boot shell only in the areas where it’s needed to achieve to the perfect fitting ski boot.
Infrared Fit Technology – Customization technology that uses an infrared lamp to heat up problem areas at the perfect temperature for modification by a bootfitter. The boot won't be damaged by the heating element, and the process eliminates mistakes in customization.
Adjustable Cuff Profile (ACP) – Cuff volume can be changed in seconds to suit larger or smaller calves.
Shell Materials & Design
- Tri-Force Construction: A modern lightweight design with a hard PU or Triax spine and chassis is combined with a softer PU or Triax foot wrap and extra soft material over the instep. Allows for better wrapping around the foot and customization without losing rigidity.
- Shell: Polyurethane
- Cuff: Polyurethane
- Buckles: 4 Micro-Adjust Aluminum Alloy
- Power Strap: 35 mm Velcro Strap
- Sole: ISO 5355 Alpine High Traction Soles
- Weather Shield – Overlap system integrated into the shell that provides a full waterproof feature to prevent water from leaking into the boot.
- Adjustable Components – 100% customizable hardware. Screwed buckles, power strap, cuff canting and alignment, soles and cuff.
- Ability Level:Advanced-ExpertMore
- Ski Boot Flex: Stiff
- Forefoot Width: 100 mm
- Liner Type: Semi-Custom
- Flex Index: 95