Le Bent Elyse Saugstad Pro Series Targeted Cushion Snow SockRegular price $69.90 Save Liquid error (snippets/product-template line 117): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The Elyse Saugstad Pro Series Sock was the first women’s specific backcountry sock. Boasting the same technical features as Cody Townsend’s sock, Elyse has left her mark by adjusting the sizing to be a more women’s specific fit — slightly shorter in forefoot length and leg height. Rumour has it she also skis harder than Cody...
Crafted from our Signature Merino Blend, the sock ensures exceptional breathability, temperature regulation and comfort by melding the luxuriously soft on-skin properties of bamboo rayon and the unrivalled odour resistance of merino wool. The Definitive Fit System™ and our proprietary foot moulding Memory Stretch™ delivers a precise form fit, with a semi-compression zero cushion profile, ventilation panels for airflow on the bootpack and an anti-wrinkling, elasticated instep that doesn’t bunch underfoot. Innovative silicone strips on the heel and upper calf keep the sock locked in place, aided by a technically knit achilles support band that drastically minimizes heel lift while you hike, eliminating blisters and hot spots.
An intensely technical sock with a natural aesthetic inspired by the sculpted peaks and shadowed chutes that Elyse Saugstad loves.
1. Silicon Ankle Locks: strategically placed bonded silicone strips across the rear of the ankle, eliminating foot slip and avoiding the infamous anxious sock-bunch.
2. Silicone Cuff: once we started playing with silicone we immediately fell in love with it and went a step further, adding a silicone ring to the top cuff below the knee. Keeping socks standing tall, without claiming hairs, so you can break trail without your socks going flaccid.
3. Toe Box Cushioning: packing more cushion into this high-impact area making for a more comfortable experience with extra warmth over the foot fingers.
4. Shin Compression Area: we combined the thinking of a sports compression sleeve and a sock together in one. By adding slight compression to the shin & calf areas, helping to manage lactic-induced fatigue.
5. Mesh Ventilation: we developed a new mesh ventilation zone to increase breathability across the top of the foot, allowing cushioning to stay where it's needed on the base and toe, while letting moisture and steam release from the top of the foot.
These features and new technology have revolutionised comfort for any backcountry touring mission. Allowing your boots to do what they were built for.