Pow VILLIAN GlovesRegular price $120.00 Sale price $48.00 Save 60%
Looking for a low profile glove that offers excellent dexterity and all-season versatility?
End your search at the POW Villain Gloves.
Featuring a durable and water resistant goatskin leather and nylon outer construction and 40 g of 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation, these gloves will keep your hands warm from opening day to the final spring session.
- Shell Material: Water Repellent Goat Skin Leather – Premium leather for maximum dexterity, and break-in durability. Locally sourced for a reduced carbon footprint.
- Softshell® Nylon – A technical stretch woven fabric with tight layered weaves and durable water repellent treatments to guard against wind, rain, and snow.
- Membrane: Hipora® Waterproof – A fabric that incorporates a three-layer microporous coating structure, designed with the comfort of the consumer in mind
- Insulation: 40 g 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation – "Warmth without bulk", this premium insulation keeps you warm by trapping and holding your body heat, while keeping a low profile.
- Lining: Premium Anti-Pill Polyester Micro-Fleece
- Palm: Premium Goat Skin Leather – Locally sourced for a reduced carbon footprint
- Hook & Loop closure
- Temperature Range: Excellent for all-season use
- Fit: POW Fit – POW constructs the interior so the membrane is bonded to the liner for no finger pullouts. They also have the least amount of excess material inside the glove to give you the best fit and blood flow.
- Low profile design
- Glove Warmth:Warmer
- Material:Fleece, Goatskin, Leather, Nylon
- Insulation:Synthetic, Thinsulate™
- Cuff Style:Under the Cuff