Goode PURE CARBON PolesRegular price $249.99 Sale price $174.99 Save 30%
Pure Carbon Series
This is the ski poles that started the Composite Ski Pole Revolution.
Weighing in at an unbelievable 540 grams per pair - or about half of traditional alloy poles – the Pure Carbon Classic is the best-selling carbon fiber pole of all time.
Whether you are looking to lighten your load for your skin up your favorite backcountry stash, don’t want to swing a lot of extra weight all day on the slopes or are looking for a nearly indestructible pole, the Pure Carbon Classic is for you.
- Height adjustable dual density grip
- Ezee Skee Straps - makes it easy to get your hand inside of the wrist strap.
- Ergonomically designed grips are comfortable, perfectly balanced, are easy to hold, and help deliver ideal swing weight.
- Patented Inter-Loc™ hook system attaches our straps and gloves to the pole more precisely than traditional straps. This creates the preferred Swing Angle™ putting more energy and control in your hand.
- Our Inter-Loc™ strap system allows the strap to release from the pole if enough force is applied — potential protection if a pole gets caught up somehow.
- Our Inter-Change™ basket system allows skiers to change baskets effortlessly and easily. Change your traditional baskets to powder baskets or race baskets in seconds, simply screw a basket off, and snap a different one on.
- Shaft: Patented Pure Carbon Fiber Diameter: 10.4mm Style: Pencil™ (No Taper)
- Shock Absorbtion: Highest
- Grip Style: 3" Precision Height Adjustable with Dual Density grip
- Strap: Inter-Loc™ Woven Nylon/Buckle
- Basket Styles: Standard Round Disc Baskets
- Weight: 540 grams/pair
- Swing Weight: Very Light