Blizzard Black Pearl 88Regular price $1,299.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 117): -Infinity%
Blizzard has nailed the best selling Black Pearl lineup since it's early beginnings. The all new Black Pearl skis are no exception. Blizzard has dialed in the firm snow performance while keeping the playful freeride side alive. For women who really want to do it all, it doesn't get better than this!
To put it simply, the Blizzard Black Pearl 88 does everything well. Whether you're in the mood to arc turns on groomers, weave your way through glades, or put a few powder turns down your favorite bowl, these skis are always up to the challenge. Blizzard's revolutionary TrueBlend Flipcore changes what's possible in the skis core. By running different types of wood strongers both lengthwise and widthwise, they have tuned each zone in the ski to flex stiffer or softer based on specific performance needs. This is topped off with Carbon Flipcore W.S.D, a women's specific laminate that gives the ski strength and dampening without extra weight or stiffening the ski too much. The rocker profile in the tip has been toned down and the radius has been shortened for a more responsive feel on firm snow without detracting from the playful side that makes them so fun for freeriding. All mountain skiers who just want to go out and have some fun will love the Black Pearl 88.
- Rocker Type: Rocker Camber Rocker – Ski profile with rocker at the tip and tail, camber in the middle. Reducing the pressure on the edge at the tip and tail makes the ski even easier to handle and increases flotation on powder snow. The camber guarantees great grip on packed snow.
- Shape: W.S.D. (Woman Specific Design) Shape Concept – Traditional wide frontside sidecut with effortless radius. Forward mounting position for easy turn initiation.
- Core: W.S.D. Carbon Flipcore Technology – The famed Blizzard Flipcore process matches the core contour with the intended rocker profile so core and laminates act in harmony and don't require re-shaping in the mold.
- Laminate: Uni-Directional Carbon Frame and fiberglass.
- Sidewalls: Sandwich Compound Sidewall – All Blizzard skis with the exception of some junior skis are built with ABS or Phenol sidewalls for superior performance (stability, power transmission, handling) and durability.
- Base: Sintered Graphite Base
- Binding compatibility: We recommend pairing this beauty was a Tyrolia Attack 11 binging which we have available, just flick us a message and we'll be able to sort out all the details.
- Terrain: All Mountain
- Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
- Turning radius: Short
- Tail Type: Flat