Blizzard Black Pearl 82Regular price $1,249.00 Sale price $874.30 Save 30%
The Blizzard Black Pearl 82 Skis are like a perfect cookie. Not too crispy, not too chewy, and above all sweet and delicious. This freshly baked freeride ski is a pure delight of well-balanced perfection. With a flex that's mellow and approachable, but still stout enough to lay down a mean carve, plus a profile that gives you great performance on and off the piste. Born out of a need for something in between the skinniest and mid waisted options in the Black Pearl line, we find that for a lot of skiers, the 82 is juuust right.
- Rocker Type: Rocker Camber Rocker – Ski profile with rocker at the tip and tail, camber in the middle. Reducing the pressure on the edge at the tip and tail makes the ski even easier to handle and increases flotation on powder snow. The camber guarantees great grip on packed snow.
- Shape: W.S.D. (Woman Specific Design) Shape Concept – Traditional wide frontside sidecut with effortless radius. Forward mounting position for easy turn initiation.
- Core: W.S.D. Carbon Flipcore Technology – The famed Blizzard Flipcore process matches the core contour with the intended rocker profile so core and laminates act in harmony and don't require re-shaping in the mold.
- LaminateAlls: Uni-Directional Carbon Frame and fiberglass.
- Sidewalls: Sandwich Compound Sidewall – All Blizzard skis with the exception of some junior skis are built with ABS or Phenol sidewalls for superior performance (stability, power transmission, handling) and durability.
- Base: Sintered Graphite Base
- Binding compatibility: We recommend pairing this beauty was a Tyrolia Attack 11 binging which we have available, just flick us a message and we'll be able to sort out all the details.
- Terrain: All Mountain
- Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
- Turning radius: Short
- Tail Type: Flat